Wednesday, September 26, 2012

it's beginning~~

Cabaran pun bermula dan semakin mencabar...

Almost a month my life campus on this new semester. This sem become more challenges than before. It is because I have to stand on myself. Yes,I have my bestfriends. They are sweet.Plus, another gentle 'friend'. (I think u r understand. he2). Thanks a lot of to them coz always by my side. Alhamdulillah, I hve them. But,my family also support me althought they are far but just in my heart. =) Alhamdulillah,alhamdulillah,alhamdulillah.

Ok,what I mean by 'challenge'?
My new room for this new semester very far far away. Why? Because it is on 6th floor. wow! It's tired. Everyday I walk down from 6th floor. I think I'll become more thinner! Juz have a bone. B.O.N.E. haha

Besides, I have to wait for a bus. I feel furious becoz the bus not on the time and I late go to class. he2. Really doesn't like it. Sometimes, I feel tired (coz waiting for the bus) too after class expecially the class end at 6.30 p.m.. Mybe, I'm not use before.

So,I can't cry n give up even I feel down,why all of this happen?What hat past was the past.Turn into a new leaf( is it true this phrase?hu2). Right? =) Mybe, this challenge make me think what behind all of this. =)

Alhamdulillah, Allah still loves me and you are too. That's why He send UJIAN to make us more strength. Don't gibe up. Keep forward. I know,sometimes it is hard. But,we can try. =)
Allah always with us. ~Innallahma'na~

p/s: who's my 'friend'?we have a hope together. May our dream come true. InsyaALLAH,biiznillah. Aminn. 

No comments: